Tuesday 25 October 2011

MCM London Expo this weekend!

We're just a few days away from the event now, so thought a general run through of what to expect from my table on the day.

Firstly is that I have two new comics out on the day. More hacking and slashing with issue 4 of Beholder of the Eye and also a brand spanking new issue of Japanofail.

I still have a complete range of comics on the table, so will be offering multi-buy bundle deals for those who fancy stocking up on a few of my comics. ;-)

I will be there all 3 days of the event (remember entrance on Friday is only for those with full weekend tickets), so please feel free to come say hi. The guys at the comic village have released a map of where to find artists on the day (I've marked my location below) - hope to see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment