Tuesday 24 May 2011

London Expo May 2011!

Okay, so London Expo is just a couple of days away now so it's time for a quick summary just before the chaos starts.

I'll be there on all three days, so if you went and bought a full weekend pass you can find me either then, or at any other time when the event kicks off proper for Saturday and Sunday.

This time my table will be shared with the awesome and sparkling Anna Fitzpatrick of Between Worlds fame - come say hi!

All of my comics are still available for checking out including anthologies Six and Till the Sun Grows Cold. Japanofail 4 and Beholder of the Eye 3 (preview above) are making their debut so even if you're familliar with my work there's still new things to see! Also worth a visit are the guys at NonRepro who now have two of my comics in print (found in issue 3 and their brand spanking new Nami Anthology - but all their stuff is worth a look!).

So that's it for now I guess - see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment