Saturday 27 March 2010

The Thing 2010 is complete!


So after all the hype, The UK Web and Mini Comix Thing 2010 has been and gone. So how was it? It was pretty fun as it goes. :-) Matters weren't helped by the local train station being closed and heavy rain, but people still battled their way into the venue. Today I also had backup in form of my sister - we make quite a fearsome team, lol. ^_^

A few of my comics found their way into the hands of people. Thank you so much - I really hope you enjoy reading! ^_^ It was a friendly event and it was nice to be able to meet and talk to a few fellow artists. I'll definitely consider attending again next year.

There was a lot of talent on display, so couldn't help buying more comics, lol. :3

So that's the first event of the year down. Next stop: London Expo in 2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment