Wednesday 2 December 2009

New Header!

I needed to draw something, and I was starting to get bored looking at the old header, so I did a new one! It was originally an image I resurrected from a few years ago, so was pretty old stuff even when I first start this blog. Something a little more current was needed so I had a play and the result now adorns the top of the page. I hope you like it! ^^

No real news really. Work on Beholder of the Eye 2 is still ongoing (preview sketch included!^). Haven't touched the pencils for a while, so still have no idea how long it's going to be. Inking in Manga Studio just hit page 22, so although there are a fair few gaps before that it's coming along. Progress is slow, but I'm doing my best so the extra effort should prove worth it, lol. XD
Other things I'm thinking about doing are my Sweatdrop forums Secret Santa drawing and a perhaps a piece for The Thing anthology next year. The theme this year is dinosaurs, hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment