Thursday 13 August 2009

Pre-Ayacon nerves

Off to Ayacon... TOMORROW! @_@;

I'm nervously looking forward to it. Mainly hoping to meet up with a lot of people I know online, but have never really gotten to meet face to face. I'll be milling around on the Friday and Saturday so I want to meet as many peeps as possible. All you need do is ask every person in the building 'Do you fail!?', and I'm sure you'll find me at some point! ;-D

If that doesn't work (why wouldn't it?), then I'll be in the dealer's room on Sunday between 10 and 5 attempting to peddle my comics. I'm carrying ample supplies of D.R.U.N.K., Beholder of the Eye and Japanofail with me along with some of my sketchbooks so I can use as much free time as possible to get more drawing done!

In terms of comic progress I've mainly been working on Beholder of the Eye 2. About 12 pages are pencilled, although I'm not sure how long the final count will be just yet, but it's coming on. As for Japanofail, I've not touched it! ^^; I've probably got enough ideas on paprt to get another comic done, but nothing's really happened to be honest, and probably won't until the pencils are done on Beholder 2. That said I think there's only about a month's worth of strips left to upload online, so time's running out! One way or another they'll come, but for now I'm sticking to the old pencils.

Will report back after Ayacon if there's news to be had. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment