Thursday 2 April 2009

Title announcement! - D.R.U.N.K.

It's still miles away (pending launch: May Expo), but as I've no other news may as well talk about this. This will be the front cover to my self-publishing debut! Whoo-hoo! The majority of the work is around a year old so from my perspective it's kinda old, but I found it sitting on my computer a couple of months or so ago and decided to finish it off.

It's intended to be a comedy, so hopefully that means people will find it funny. Only time will tell when it's out I guess. Now all I need to do is get the pages arranged and find a printer...

I'll do some previews closer to the time, please look forward to it! :-3

In other news, my webcomic's still going ahead - it didn't die after the first one. Up to 4 pages now - and a few people have even left comments! Please feel free to have a look. Updates have been fairly regular, but reckon I'll try and slow the pace to one a week from now on: http://www.drunkduck.com/Japanofail/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment